We are renewable energy consultant professionals, with over 10 years of experience in all aspects of electrical connections of renewable energy projects, from the initial design to final grid connection , ensuring successful project delivery within set time and quality constraints.
We provide connection feasibility studies, electrical design and Grid Code compliance, connection applications and contract review, operational charges assessment, technical and financial due diligence, and bespoke services to fit your needs.
Whether it is an onshore or offshore wind farm, a solar energy project a battery storage site, or a small hydro scheme, we can assist with the electrical connection, and offer the appropriate solution at high quality, and competitive cost.
Theo has more than 12 years experience working as a renewable energy consultant, having worked on grid connection feasibility studies, applications and offers reviews, and assistance during construction of onshore projects, while also providing electrical engineering support for electrical design, and grid integration, both onshore and offshore.
His expertise includes:
- Connection feasibility studies and the connection application process.
- Technical advice related to grid connection issues and grid connection strategy.
- Technical support for projects regarding Grid Code compliance.
- Cable thermal rating studies and specification of appropriate installation arrangements and conditions.
- Detailed power flow studies, fault analysis and harmonic distortion assessment using DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
Theo worked since 2009 for Xero Energy Limited, and subsequently for ITPEnergised, until November 2020. Before that, he worked for a year as a field engineer at a construction site, responsible for all electrical and mechanical installation.